South Shore Construction has over two decades of experience designing and building office space in Orlando, Florida. Whether you are doing an office build-out or renovation, start working with a team of experts right from the beginning. Our project managers know the Orlando, FL area well, including zoning laws and required permits, availability of materials, weather conditions, and traffic.
We understand that a well-designed office space is essential to your business, and partner with you to realize your vision.
South Shore Construction planners and designers:
- Listen carefully to your business goals and what you are trying to accomplish.
- Understand and respect your budget and time restraints.
- Provide you with workable solutions and design ideas for the best-configured and best-equipped office space for your needs.
- Evaluate the condition of an existing office site, or do a site assessment, and help you accurately estimate the cost of your office build-out or renovation.
- Go over important details such as HVAC needs, locations of bathrooms and break rooms, and cost-effective lighting before starting a project.
- Work with you from the planning stage through completion to guarantee your satisfaction.
- Apply for permits and schedule inspections in a timely manner to avoid construction delays.
- Locate quality materials and office equipment, using local suppliers whenever possible to save time and money.
- Communicate with you throughout your office build-out or renovation, so that you always know what is happening.
- Guarantee top-quality workmanship by the best Orlando, Florida craftsmen.
No office renovation, design, or build-out in Orlando, Florida, is too small or too large:
- Reception areas
- Break rooms
- Interior painting
- Exterior painting
- Cleaning and repairs
- War rooms
- Office expansions and reconfigurations
- Carpet and tile installation
- HVAC installation