South Shore Construction has almost three decades of experience doing tenant build-outs and renovations in Florida. We know the Orlando Florida commercial real estate market, local building codes and conventions, and the permitting process. Take advantage of our expertise to plan and manage your tenant build-out or renovations.
Our team of experts at South Shore Construction works with you to:
- Provide you with workable solutions and design ideas for the best-configured and best-equipped office space or retail space for your business. We understand that each business has its own culture and image and listen carefully to your needs.
- Conduct detailed pre-construction planning to identify all your needs, including HVAC requirements, location of electrical outlets and computer equipment, bathrooms, break rooms, lighting, handicap accessibility, security features, signage, access to window displays, and storage areas, before work begins.
- Find best prices on quality materials and, whenever possible, use local suppliers in the Orlando, Florida area to minimize costs.
- Schedule permits and inspections in a timely manner to avoid construction delays.
- If your build-out or renovation is located in a mall or shopping center, develop relationships with security and management to secure use of loading docks and to avoid disrupting surrounding businesses during the build-out or renovations.
- Complete the punch list and make sure everything is operating smoothly before handing over the project.