Orlando Home Additions
Transform your house in Orlando with a home renovation by South Shore Construction.
Do you like your neighborhood and your neighbors? Make additions to your home and stay in your house!
- Create the space you need by adding a new sunroom, family room, upper story, master bathroom, extra bedroom, office, or granny flat.
- Give fresh life to your living space with a new home theater, fireplace, wet bar or entertainment deck.
- Add style with a ceiling upgrade, kitchen remodel, or luxurious bathroom fixtures.
- Bring natural light into your home by installing a picture window, French doors, or a door into your backyard or pool area.
Whether the transformation is large or small, South Shore Construction knows how to make the most of a Florida lifestyle. Our architects and designers create plans to modernize your home with design features that will stay in fashion for decades to come. Our builders know all about sun exposure, heavy rainfall, ants and termites, mold, air conditioning, energy efficiency, insulation and other challenges that affect home preservation in the Orlando area.
South Shore Construction has built and remodeled dozens of home add-ons in the Central Florida area. Our experts will:
- Evaluate the structure and location of your home, estimate the cost of your project, and tell you how much return to expect on your investment.
- Take care of all surveying, permits, inspections and licenses.
- Plan ahead for plumbing and electrical wiring, including future placement of your appliances and televisions
- Use quality local materials when available, and offer cost-saving options.
- Make every effort to meet your schedule.
- Do professional, top-quality construction work, painting, and installations of carpet, tile, and wood flooring.
- Help you with recommendations, purchase of appliances and furniture, and ongoing maintenance when needed.
South Shore Construction turns your Orlando house into your dream home with a renovation or home addition.
Insured – Licensed – Locally Owned